Monday, January 25, 2010


Optimist '

I’m going to start a blog. No, I’m not. Yeah, sure, I can do this. Nah, I got bored/distracted/sabotaged along the way. Come on, really! This is going to stick this time. I have a whole list of things I want to talk about!

Yes! I’ll start today. Because of this head cold I am all but chained to a box of tissues so I can either spend the entire day playing New Super Mario Brothers Wii or I can start writing personal essays. In fact, I can probably do a little of both. So, here we go. Third time’s the charm!

Let’s start slowly with a list of things that don’t suck:

lol cats

Crock Pots

fresh sheets

a hot shower

la vida veggie

sunrise

knitting

the Red Tent Temple movement

hugs

The Empire Strikes Back

See, that wasn’t so hard. What doesn’t suck in your life?

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home